Monday, January 30, 2012

The Horrible Day

This post is based on a book that I want to write someday. It is about how today has been the worst day of my life.

It started this morning when my little brother absolutely had to come up to my bedroom door and yell, "Bee seepin!" and a bunch of other gibberish I can't understand. I ended up rolling out of bed WAY earlier than I had planned.

We went out for lunch and right when we came home, Cakes wants to read me one of the most boring books in the entire world in one of her "clubs." Trust me, it's hard to say no to the Queen of Puppy Eyes. So I sat squished in the small space of her "club," practically falling asleep from boredom.

Next, Cakes wants me to play in her "Potato Restaurant." We serve our parents and a few dolls before Cakes goes crazy. She's running around in circles as fast as she possibly can, picking everything up and throwing it on the floor. She made herself look like a living tornado, destroying everything in its tracks. She throws a fake PBJ sandwich at me, and it has to hit me in the stomach. I don't believe it! She's five! She should know not to do that!

Anyway, this is my life. Even on Saturdays I can't sleep in because of DJ, or I never get free time because Cakie won't leave me alone. There's only so much a girl can take.

I am going to go watch television now. See ya!

4 comments:

  1. Bee,

    Glad to see you posting again. I know how you feel. I have a younger brother and 2 younger sisters and when we were young they were always a problem, but as we grew up my youngest sister ended up being my best friend.

    You are a great, big sister to Cakes and DJ. They will remember how you played with them when young and that will make you very close as you 3 grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One day you are your sister will be so close...your brother to but not like sisters. My sister is one of my best friends. And I am 7 years older. She annoyed me for years. It won't stop soon but will in time. Don't forget you have to show Cakes how to be a big sister too. She looks up to you. In her eyes you ARE a rock star. Stay sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry I didn't look at these comments earlier. It's been almost a year now, and I still haven't replied. I guess blogging just wasn't one of my priorities then. Well, Ava, DJ turned two years old when you posted that comment. Thank you for the advice, The Semi-Single Mom and Kathy H. I'm sure I will feel that way later. Just not at this exact moment.

    ReplyDelete