Friday, July 22, 2011

The Build-A-Bear Sisters Family (Cakie's Guest Post)

  We love build-a-bears and Tangled. We love our house. We love Strawberry Shortcake and I have a Strawberry Shortcake Berry Cafe! I love to paint and I love our easel and I love Polly Pockets to draw. I love The Secret Life Of Bee, and Pinky and Brown Sugar Puppy. And I love school projects. I love playing butterflies. And I love my sister, too.
  Brown Sugar Puppy is my stuffed doggy. I named her Brown Sugar Puppy because she looks like brown sugar and she's a puppy. You already know who Pinky is because my sister posts about her a lot.
  Brown Sugar Puppy is really interested in clouds. She stares at them all day.
                                 Love,
                                       Cakes.

4 comments:

  1. Brown Sugar Puppy is a great name for a dog Cakes!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Haley,

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I can't wait until your birthday. I hope it is the best birthday.

    See you soon!

    Love,

    Cassie-Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cassie! It was really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For the record, I published that last comment. I was Anonymous.

    ReplyDelete