Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Surprises

This Easter was the best one ever! Our church has services Saturday nights and Sunday mornings, and we went to the Saturday one.  So we were driving home and went to get the mail, and we found an Easter egg in the mailbox! Then we drove up our driveway, and found another Easter egg on the windowsill! And then we walked through the house, found Easter eggs everywhere, and there were toys, books, and candies all over the coffee table. The Easter Bunny didn't come overnight, he came while we were at church! Here's a list (along with pictures) of what I got from the Easter Bunny:

I got a gift certificate to B-A-B-W and an adorable fish named Aruba.


I also got this beautiful outfit for my American Girl doll, Sarah, complete with underwear, a headband, and a pair of flip-flops.
          

 I got this candy,


and some books, a mini bible, and the most useful of all, the mousepad calendar for my laptop.


We also got the Barbie A Fairy Secret movie.


and I opened all my Easter eggs and in half of them there was money, so I ended up making $3.88.


Mommy said if nothing comes up, we can go to B-A-B-W and spend our gift cards next weekend!

I love Easter. Easter is special because Jesus rose from the dead, and this means that He is the son of God just like He said. So our sins are forgiven, and we are saved.

Love,

9 comments:

  1. Wow, Bee, it sounds like you had a terrific Easter! And it's great that you know why Easter is so special! You have a great blog--keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bee I am so happy that you know that Easter is about Jesus!! Thanks for sharing your day with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like the Easter Bunny treated you well. It is fun to enjoy all the traditions that go with holidays, but it is even more important to know why we celebrate Easter. It seems like you do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you had a great Easter. One of my daughters favorite stores is B.A.B.W. I hope you get to go this weekend. She has the same snuggi that your bear is wearing. I look forward to your next post. Have a great week Bee.

    Dede(mom to Sarah and Will)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Bee! Hope you had a nice Easter :)
    In Australia, where I live, we don't usually get gifts at Easter, just chocolate. Interesting. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had a good Easter! Love all the cool gifts inside your basket!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you had a good Easter and glad you told why Easter is so special. Doing a great job on your blog. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope school is treating you well!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad to hear you had a good Easter Bee. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete