Sunday, April 10, 2011

A Daily Schedule For Second Grade Girls

I got this idea from my mommy. Her most popular post is A Daily Schedule For Stay At Home Moms. Moms, if you have daughters that are in second grade and ride the bus, please make sure they read this.

7:00 A.M. Get up, eat breakfast, get dressed, and watch T.V.

7:53 A.M.(or the time the bus picks you up at,) Go to the bus stop and go to school.

3:30 P.M.(or the time you get home,) Come home, do your homework, and treat yourself to a nice snack.

4:15 P.M. Make or play whatever you want for an hour until dinner time.

5:15 P.M. Eat dinner, have desert, clear the table, and sweep under the table.

7:45 P.M. Take a shower, brush teeth, brush hair, put on chapstick, and use the restroom.

8:45 P.M. It's been a long day. Time for bed!

I hope there's some girls out there who need and use this schedule, because it's very important to me!

8 comments:

  1. Bee, I'm glad you like your schedule. Organization certainly makes life easier and calmer, doesn't it?

    I'm really loving your daily blog posts!
    Love, Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bee, that post is the way I found your moms blog. I think that my Sarah(1st grader) could use a schedule like yours. I'm making a Home Management Guide like your moms and Sarah is making a little one for herself also. I think a schedule like yours adjusted to her times would be perfect for her to add to her binder.

    I look forward to more posts and I'm going to have Sarah read them as well. I'm sure she will want to leave her own comments.

    Dede(mommy to Sarah and Will)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed reading your blog. My daughter is 11, and loves to stay on a schedule as well. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you get your organization from your momma--keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a very great schedule! Way to go. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a very efficient schedule!

    Jessica from louisiana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bee,
    My twin daughters are only 6 years old but I shared your schedule with them anyway so they could learn how important a schedule is to having an organized and happy day. One of my girls asked if she could do a different chore than sweeping under the table. She takes turns being the sweeper at school and really doesn't like it! I am hoping she sees you do it so she'll want to do it too! Until then, I've agreed she can be the one to take the silverware and napkins from the table each night.

    Great job keeping your schedule!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  8. You sound so organized! I love your blog, you are so cute! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete