Saturday, January 31, 2009

Church on Saturday night

I can't wait! Tonight we are going to church! I'm going to kids church while my little Cakie-dakes plays in the Nursery. And after that Mommy and Daddy go in the big room to get started. We do lots of fun things in kids church. Hardly all Baby Cakes does is play with play dough. After the grown ups sing a few songs and read the bible it's time to go home. Sometimes if church is in the night time we go out to eat. One time we went to Red Lobster. And I loved it!

7 comments:

  1. I love the biscuits at Red Lobster. We also like going to church on Saturday nights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Red Lobster you are lucky!!! And church is lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was a little girl, I loved going out for dinner after church! It was such a treat!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun! I LOVE RED LOBSTER!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kids church sounds like great fun! I hope you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like fun! I hope you get to eat a Red Lobster. My kids always want crab legs, I hope you enjoy your dinner!!

    ReplyDelete